Saturday, December 08, 2007

Leaving this place-Part 2

Thank you for all your well wishes and sympathy. Most of you asked one common question. "So how is she today?"

Actually I just had the opportunity to face her. Well, I don't know if it was meant to be intentional by her but I am not second guessing...

"Ting Tong!" the door bell rang. The other housemate was not coming home tonight, so it's got to be her. And that's really strange she didn't have the keys to open the door, but had locked the door somehow before she left....

I went down to open the door for her. She came in, looked at me and thanked me. Her eyes looked red and her face was dreadful, like she just came back from war.

I climbed upstairs and couldn't be bothered with her after what happened last night.

I was on the line with a Malaysian friend in the US when my other phone rang. It was J-net. I didn't bother picking that up. She had always used the phone on me. I reasoned that it's not as bad as long as she didn't use a bell to ask this "maid" come downstairs. Then I heard footsteps walking up the stairs towards my room. She knocked on the door. I went to open it, there she was standing in front of my room. This is probably the first time she ever came up to my room.

Again, she looked drenched in tears or something. I didn't bother. I just said, "Yes?"

"Did you watch the TV?" she asked

"No", I answered spontaneously.

"Must have been Ben," she murmured while walking away. Then I closed the door.

Trying to get me to open the door for her was strange enough but coming upstairs just to ask me a silly question was the killer.

If you're thinking about the same thing about what she's up to, I think she needs to start from the point of no return...

Probably the best depiction of yesterday's incident

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shame. Don even think of staying on! apologies can b accepted but u cant stay there anymore! move out!