Sunday, December 16, 2007

Britain's Talent - Paul Pott

I was watching this on TV a while ago and was very impressed with Paul Pott's win in the "Britain's Got Talent Show". From a mobile phone salesman to a fast rising star. He has brought opera to the masses.

He has since performed to the Queen, received an award from the Prime Minister and became a celebrity in 15 other countries like the Europe, US, Australia and Taiwan!

What I found extremely amusing watching this clip was Simon Cowell's "gosh, let's get on with this bloke!" kinda expression and his complete change after Paul sang the Nessun Dorma in the first audition. This clip is probably the best I can recommend for anyone who wants to see an embarassed Simon. It is also one of the biggest Youtube hit I've ever seen too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I got a little emotional when I watch this youtube clip. It always amazes me how talented people can be and how unique everyone's talents are. Everyone is special in their own ways no matter how ordinary we are. hahaha..make sense?