Thursday, December 13, 2007

Freezing cold like mad!!

The temperature here has been ranging from -4 to 3 degrees C for the past three days. It's -2 as I'm writing this and it's freezing cold like mad! I have been stuffing myself up with layers of winter clothings and they just couldn't keep me warm. Shivering all the way to the office. The chill bites through the thick gloves that I wear in minutes just walking outside.



The white layer of frost on the bin lid

The puddles of water on the trail to work have been frozen for three mornings. They actually made cycling so much easier without worries of mud splashes on the back. The grass is covered with a layer of frost too.

And on the grass



If there's a choice, I will still prefer this over rain. But between this and Malaysia's weather, I'd prefer Malaysia's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, same here. I'd rather sweat in hot weather than being in the cold!
Teri

Raymond said...

i rather experience the below freezing weather than staying in boiling msia!Lucky u!