Monday, December 10, 2007

Copenhagen Marathon


That's right! I have signed up for the Copenhagen Marathon.

Date: 18 May 2008 (Sunday)

Time: 9.30am

Cost : €70 (RM 342)

This is by far the most expensive marathon I have ever signed up to. I am still not sure if I can commit the time and further expenses to travel and stay there which would be another ₤160 (RM1120). That's ₤100 for transportation from door to door, Reading to Copenhagen by flight and another ₤60 for 2-night stay there. I haven't included food and souvenirs.

It's really funny when I confirmed my entry at their website. They have written "Pacesetters Athletic Club Malaysia, United Kingdom". They have probably linked this club to my mailing address.
I still can't believe it I'm spending more than RM1400 for a marathon race! Even if it's ₤200, that's quite alot of money to represent the Malaysian Pacesetters in Europe! Isn't it too late to think about that now...or I can cut loss at a later date...

2 comments:

Keipo said...

Bro Alden:

haha...no regret lah..sure enjoy..!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun. No worries, you're paying for the whole experience and I'm sure it'll be worth it :)
Teri