Friday, June 01, 2007

Research Concluded

My research in Malaysia is completed and I would soon embark on drafting the dissertation. The 1-month trip was very productive and useful. Now that I am overloaded with information, I have to start looking at the document and materials and sieve them through for important information that would be cramped into 15,000 words.
The two pictures above were taken from Golden Hope's plantation in Carey Island.

The owl is used instead of chemicals for pest control in oil palm estates. This picture was also taken at the Golden Hope Plantations in Carey Island.


Research activities have been done back-to-back until the very last day and the very few hours before I left for the airport. Last minute person as usual. I did not even have the time to meet up with all my friends and apologies for that.
Nevertheless, I was still able to catch up with friends during dinner.



We had a dinner at Chilli's

And at a Hong Kong Cafe

No comments: