Monday, June 11, 2007

The Last Wolfson Formal

The people I attended the formal with

This would probably be the last time I attended a formal in my college. It's the end of the Easter term and things would start wrapping up from now until August. Quite a sad reality but yeah, I am equally excited to meet up with everyone next time and talk about our careers post-Cambridge. Maybe I'd still able to see some people who'd be continuing their PhDs. Honestly, I am more excited (or worried) about where I'd go after this!


"Where would you go after this man?" "No idea, I probably be looking at taking over some public listed utility companies in my country and turn them into a sustainable business. This is how it works...."


"No way man! This guy must be joking! He's thinking of taking over companies and restructuring them after a short stint in Cambridge!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gor, hahahaha........very funny la the [so call baju=P that u wearing looks like 'Wings' you noe hahaha.....it seem like too heavy for you hahaha... so fast graduate meh??... before come back from london buy something nice for me n my sisters la hahaha......

Take Care

Vi Vian