Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Blast from the past

I had a shocked finding when I was clearing one of the drawers. At the base under the last drawer, there were some "hidden treasures" from the previous person who stayed here.


Confirmed this person was from the Asian origin. I found a packet of Chinese dried foodstuff. Hmm, interesting. I took up to look and saw the expiry was August 2004! Shocking. It must have been the third 3 previous resident who stayed in my room, or a PhD student who never found his/her lost treasure.

I decided to check out the content. I pried open it and off came out a horrible smell! It was like opening up a dead curse! You can imagine dead carcasses of some sort. I quickly took it off my room and chucked it into the bin before it fills the room. So much for satisfying curiosity....


O yes, it was plural; I said hidden treasures. Obviously this person was a male. There was a male underwear too.

4 comments:

joanium said...

Yap, what an adventure!

How did you take photos of yourself?

feifeipinky said...

hehehe...the person who stayed in the room before u probably from China..coz this treasure of his are widely used in China to cook soup & pork ribs.
茶树菇 in english called Agrocybe Aegerila, is a type of mushroom with high protein & good for health woh..
nway, nice T-shirt u hv there...the lines...are they music scores?? nice!

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

Joan: Multiple shots and self-timer did the trick. O yes, and my printer as the base.

ffpk: T-shirt, a mozart piece bought from Salzburg

shirley ng said...

some girls have male underwear fetishes haha