Saturday, June 02, 2007

Back in Cambridge

It's great to be back after being away for a month. The weather is just great at 10 to 23 deg C daily. I heard it was raining heavily for the past two weeks and it was chilly. When I arrived, it was sunny. So I most probably brought the tropical sun back to Cambridge and the rain went to Malaysia. KL was raining yesterday, so that's confirmed.


"Excuse me, may I take a picture of you?"; "Sure, but why do you want my picture?"; "You look pretty!"

Today is the Strawberry Fair. Honestly, I still don't know what it is but it's one big fun fair with food stalls, bands, face painting and cross dressing. Met up with Winson and we were basically catching up on news back home rather than being part of the event. Anyway, we have lots of that back home, I thought. But the weather was great; bright sunny day!

Smile for the camera, you little tiger!

The crowd hanging out at the lawn.


BBQ Chicken?? Looks more like ayam percik that gone bad.

No attitude? That's new...I thought you either have it or you don't. Can you control it?

I did notice the difference in season after coming back. The weather was warmer. Yay! I could now walk in T-shirt, shorts and sandals. And the leaves are out! It's so green now compared to the dull days.

There's life here!

3 comments:

feifeipinky said...

Strawberry Fair??? interesting!
yup...u r rite! u packed the sunny day together with u when u left for UK...it has been raining for the past few evenings...today worst still...heard KL city in quite a bad flood...
hmm...i wonder if they close down SMART Tunnel for the water to flow for the first time..hehe

Wadi: said...

Welcome back and I will be back to Malaysia soon :)

feifeipinky said...

Noris...not again!!??? where u get all the funding...envy envy!!