Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Bungaraya Dynasty: A Malaysian Story

I was going through the pile of photos I took recently if there were anything I could use for my long overdue display photo in YM and MSN. Then, I came across the photos I took in Salzburg with my compatriots. They were so funny I thought of sharing them here.


Behind this happy picture, is a history filled with war, violence and bloodshed. It wasn't anything like the Melrose Dynasty but near. It was something better, something more vicious, more frightening. It was the Bungaraya Dynasty......

Once lived a man from the upper echelon society of Sampah Masyarakat, a society greatly revered by all mankind, womankind, unkind, verykind, kind-kind, whatever. Yap was his name. His two supposed loyal bodyguards- Fairuz and Zak were bestowed medals of the highest order; the medal of Great Ular that put them in the position nearest to Yap. But look very carefully the eyes of Sir Fairuz. Behind those gleaming shades, is a pair of green eyes...at least that was what I thought. (Oi! Why got shades one?!)

Suddenly, the table changed. Sir Zak turned against Lord Yap. A rifle was aimed at him. It was a do or die situation. But Zak's demand was simple. He only wanted to see his lady who went missing in Sampah Masyarakat. "Hold your fire! I said hold your fire!"

There was a twist of fate. Sir Fairuz came to the rescue. "Put down your gun or I'll shoot!", shouted Fairuz.

It erupted into a battlezone. Fairuz and Zak was killing each other! "Stop it! I say stop it!", Lady Aeni mustered all her energy to make herself heard. "I have brought you your lady! Just stop it for goodness sake!" Then Princess Rahini of Orange appeared. Dressed in her red outfit, she called on Sir Zak. Okay, to cut the long story short, they lived happily ever after.

Lord Yap, all merciful and grateful and full of $^!T thanked Sir Fairuz profusely for risking his life to save him. Lord Yap also apologised for thinking wrongly about him and pre-judged him earlier about his green eyes behind the pair of fake Rayban. In his usual cool composure, Sir Fairuz accepted nothing but a handshake and gave nothing but problems. Just look at the blunder of this shot. Jeans and shade?! And Lord Yap; sneakers and jeans??!!

Cut! Cut!!

Oh well, the end...

Hahaha...hope you enjoyed my lunacy...(the only way to keep myself sane from working alone for my dissertation)

But if you liked my work, do donate a pound when you see me. Hahaha...

Here's the making...of the Bungaraya Dynasty...



Sorry, no photos of the girls. They were in the dressing room....

5 comments:

No Angel said...

hahaha..good old times. had real great fun while shooting it. btw, i still x puas hati she gave me a green hat. so not matching with my dress. grrr

Wadi: said...

Well-narrated and it's a non-lunatic story, I may say that. I missed that moment though! but, the pictures make me to adore all of you, but - (only the costume!) haha.

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

haha..i am surprised to see comments coming in as soon as i posted this! haha..

feifeipinky said...

haha...so so cute!

Anonymous said...

"all mankind, womankind, unkind, verykind, kind-kind"

classic...