Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Birthday

Today marks the penultimate year of me in the late 20s before turning to the big 3. I had it celebrated with a group of friends whom I met in Cambridge. We did Chinese Dim Sum at the Imperial China in Chinatown. It was a nice place to have a special occasion like this.

My special thanks go to Kiki, KY, Joan & Damjan, Eskandar and Winson who made my first birthday in London (2nd in the UK) a memorable one that I will cherish for a long time.

Thank you for all the calls, SMS-es, emails, wall writings in my Facebook, messages in Friendster, e-cards and a video link from Malaysia and the rest of the world. You know who you are and I truly appreciate them.

I particularly like this video link that Poh sent me. It's really cute.

3 comments:

feifeipinky said...

wah! such a cute birthday clip.

Anonymous said...

Kor, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! I'm Sure my dad got send msg for u said Happy Birthday hahaha......

Today is my last day to SPM!!! hahahha....... i just finish my biology paper haih....now i can do is wish for luck hehe......

before u come back from UK must tell me ah i want to call u help me buy hp ah hahaha........i sure will give back money for u de..since I'm going to work on Jan 08 hahahha.......

TAKE CARE~~
ENJOY~~~

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Will you be home over Christmas? -Teri