Thursday, November 01, 2007

London at Random

The latest activities that I did in London last week were so random, I might as well show the pictures only. They require less explanations:

Top to bottom: CT, Winson and me

Went to swing some balls at a driving range in Chiswick at the expense of our investment banker friend, CT. Winson and CT had formal golf training, so they were very good. My uncoached skills came from Kampung Bukit Jalil (probably Bukit Jalil now??), so I am completely crap. I was flabbergasted when I saw the balls that I hit took off with 7 and 5 irons after a long hiatus from practice. They even flew with a 3-wood! They used to roll only. So, that's improvement!

Then we proceeded for dim sum at Baker Street, with 7 other Malaysians. Two came for work. What a coincidence. Somehow, the dim sums tasted different from the ones in Malaysia. May I be rude to say that the common types were actually better than back home. We realised they were from Hong Kong.


A cute thing I found in CT's car. It immediately reminded me of Shirley. I thought this photo may put a smile on her when she sees it. I reckon this dumbo looked abit "older" than her's.

Love-shaped strawberry? Almost half the size of my palm?? That's really bizarre!

Met up with Dominic for dinner. Dom was one of our course mates in Cambridge.

Then we did the pumpkin thing for Halloween. There was a pumpkin carving competition. We didn't win but I thought we could have won in the "most blemished" pumpkin carving category if they had one.

3 comments:

Raymond said...

Golf is the most boring 'sport' on earth!my handicapped 17 one leh dont play play haha

feifeipinky said...

hey...quite a great weekend u have there....jealous oh...hehe

shirley ng said...

my wiggles is cuter any day! she's a bit dirty but she's still the cutest elephant ever! heh, i'm now catching up on your blog, been busy and out of tune with happenings! and what happened to momokie?? you abandoned her! now no more christmas companion to teman you!