Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Starbucks Copy

I received an email with the picture (below) as attachment. I found it quite funny and thought that it would be really flattering if I owned Starbucks. "Look! Someone's trying to imitate us!"

But if it serves better coffee than mine, then I'll call this copyright infringement. On the contrary, if it serves better coffee, wouldn't it make sense to differentiate itself by another brand name?



I was also thinking about other things like the Hollywood and Bollywood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Where is this place?
-Teri

Anonymous said...

T-engineer
T representing a breadth of experience in various engineering disciplines and the vertical line representing a technical specialty or depth in a single area

Anonymous said...

T-engineer
T representing a breadth of experience in various engineering disciplines and the vertical line representing a technical specialty or depth in a single area

easy....cantab...