Monday, September 03, 2007

2 Weddings and 2 Funerals

I have two weddings to attend when I return to Malaysia. Before I could do that, I already saw the demise of my camera(sss), TWICE! If you include an upgrade, then it's THRICE!



I lost my first camera, then I bought a second one but sold it afterwards for a "free upgrade". So, I got the third camera but it only stayed with me for 5 weeks before it decided to commit suicide by nose-diving onto the pavement, lens down! The impact was so great the shutter couldn't close after that. In other words, it died without closing its "eyes! Tragic! Tragic! You can see this in the photo. It also created a dent on the "Elmarit" writing at the optical zoom.



I just received my new camera a while ago. I was relying on the mobile phone camera on occasions when I needed to take photos or friends' camera when there is an outing. Now I can use my new camera for the two weddings in Malaysia! It's good to be back on speed again! Yay!

No comments: