Monday, April 24, 2006

Snapshots of life here


I was excited to find out about the GPS function on my phone. It was so cool!



The dinner I had for tonight. One is never enough. I am getting fatter I am sure.




The new Toyota Camry...who wants to place an order??


Ever seen a swirling escalator? There's one here though.



The Catholic Church I would be going.

This Japanese lady is 96 years old! And she was helping with the cleaning....shame on you young people who don't even know how to wash your own clothes.

Lunch at Salvation Army church.

The tulips

The Malaysian seniors from IUJ doing MBA.



The tulip spread at Terao Park

2 comments:

feifeipinky said...

haha...only by looking at the tulips, one will be happy for the whole day already...they are so so beautiful!!

feifeipinky said...

amusing...the tulips actually won the battle with the new toyota camry...eventually the comments are at the tulips...nothing about the car at all...haha