Monday, April 17, 2006

KARAOKE THE JAPANESE WAY (12-APR)

Syakir suggested for karaoke after having an Italian dinner at Saizeriya. I was very game for it after “intensive trainings” in Malaysia during the last few weeks through all the farewell dinners before coming here.

There was a karaoke shop nearby Takadaiso. The rate was pretty reasonable for Japanese standards. It was only 400yen per hour. We went for 2 hours. Syakir and Kee sang a few Japanese songs. I did a few English and Guang Liang’s Tong Hua….hooi yoh, I was really glad they have Tong Hua because that the only song I could confidently use to ahemmm “show-off”…hahaha

The karaoke was nothing special except for the wireless console. I find it very interesting to be able to search the songs from a wireless console. Here, they do not have the smaller TV next to the bigger karaoke screen for choosing songs. Everything is done with the wireless console. It was like holding a PDA to control the whole karaoke arrangement. Cool ya!

3 comments:

feifeipinky said...

haha...bet ur frens enjoyed ur "tong Hua"... ;p

Raymond said...

awesome!!!!

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

i hope they didn't talk behind my back...