Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hive of Activities


University clubs and societies here are still in the midst of a recruitment drive. Few days ago there was this ballroom dance performance by the members. The cold weather does not stop people from dressing down here.

Today I have Syakir (the Malaysian student who have been helping us around) to thank for making sure our needs are taken care of. As you can see, my room is more furnished than before. Syakir gave me his sofa and a heated carpet. The sofa also doubles up as a bed (as shown). Now I can have visitors. I think my room is more vibrant and colorful now. Neat isn't it?

2 comments:

shirley ng said...

yikes! you killed pink panther!!

feifeipinky said...

hahaha...what a comment...well...i like it thou...at 1st i thot it was a gal's room...hmmm..heated carpet...cool!