Wednesday, April 12, 2006

First Nihongo Class

Nihongo Class started yesterday. It went very fast and am glad I read up some of the common phrases, japanese writings on my own before I came here. It helped alot to cope with the speed of the class. There's always reason why it is called "intensive". It was nonetheless interesting. I can't wait to know what is ahead in the next few classes. Classes start from 8.30am to about 4pm. So it can be quite tiring after classes and am not sure if I have time for sports and other things. Here are two pics of the class. There are only 8 of us and all are Monbukagakusho scholars. Most of us would be going to IUJ for Business Studies. Only two would stay on to further their PhD in Dentistry.



1 comment:

feifeipinky said...

one little happy family there... ^_^