Thursday, October 18, 2007

Multiplied. But, fruitful?

I came to the UK last year with a 30kg luggage. A year later, when I needed to move to Reading, I realised I have multiplied my assets! I almost had a hard time transporting them today as I wasn't sure if the boxes would fit in one load. I was really glad when all the boxes fitted into the car nicely. They have taken all available space in the car, including the front seat. Now I have forgotten what I have put into the boxes. I hope they are useful.


6 comments:

feifeipinky said...

fruitful? depend on how u look at it lo! ^_^
Have a good stay at ur new place,k.

Kiki said...

Seems that you have got more stuff than I do!!!!!!!!

C-CUBE said...

alden, all the best and enjoy urself in RED-DING!!!!

Raymond said...

wah,your new car ah!so nice la

Raymond said...

wah,your new car ah!so nice la

Keipo said...

Hi,bro Alden:

Enjoy u life in Reading...!!