Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Irene!

There are so many thing to write about you, but I'll just keep it short and simple. I really appreciate all the help that you have given me when I was in Malaysia and out of Malaysia, for being a true friend, a kind-hearted and God-fearing person, and the bubbliest person in everyone's life. Am very proud of what you have achieved in life - new house, new job, new friends, new blog, two new HRC T-shirts and a new truce with Doraemon. All the best in 2007 and again, Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

feifeipinky said...

wah!many thanks for the msg...& the text written next to my pic...touchy lo!! *sob sob*
hmm..oya, thanks for the birthday card u sent too...
CNY week, wasnt in town..didnt get to go online...now standing at TM kiosk reading this blog... ^_^ hehe...touching.

shirley ng said...

hey! i didn't even notice the side panel until feifei mentioned it... kawaii-ne... especially feifei hehe

feifeipinky said...

kekeke...thanks...