Friday, May 12, 2006

All the Cute Stuff Japanese People Go For




Japanese people adore all the cute stuff. They idol worship them. Sometimes I imagine if a portion of Japan's GDP depended on the "kawaii" (means cute) goods. Everywhere I go, it's just those "kawaii" toys or food. Just the other day I passed a sweets shop. And you can imagine how an average sweets silo could turn into a Winnie the Pooh and a Minnie Mouse figurine. Alot of effort have been put into it. I think this shop deserves the publishing.

McDees has just launched a series of "The Dog" miniature soft toys as collectibles. I am sure it would be a big hit soon. Check out Japan's GDP growth at the end of the series...


1 comment:

feifeipinky said...

yaikss....so many cute big head doggies.....wow! take some time to name them one by one oh...hehehe