Sunday, December 14, 2008

Who's more beautiful? The cake or the lady?

I attended a birthday dinner yesterday.

I found it extremely funny during the cake cutting session.

Joanne who was the host, was dressed up for the occasion. She was as colourful as the birthday cake! It was a huge cake with slices of fruits on the top like the ones we normally have in Malaysia.

When the cake was drawn out from the box, I took photos of the candle arrangement on the cake as they were really cute.

The shot I was taking

Seconds later, other people took out their cameras and started taking photos of the cake while Joanne was standing in front of it. They were completely oblivious that it was her show and not the cake's!

At first it was just one person

I doubt we would be so generous taking photos had our cameras still work on films!

I couldn't contain my laughter. I turned my camera on them instead.

And then everyone drew out their cameras!


I exclaimed "Hey what is this?! The cake is more famous than Joanne!" They laughed.

Not being beaten down by this, Joanne took our her camera and joined in.

No comments: