Monday, December 01, 2008

Unstoppable laughter

I had been laughing non-stop after catching on with the Ponderland craze.

I got to know about this stand up comedy after hearing about the sacking of Russell Brand for his crazy antics that pissed off one of the veteran artistes in the industry.

Russell Brand was the stand up comedian of Ponderland.

I started finding out who he was because there was a great divide in the country between those who called for his sacking and those who vouched for him to stay. He was even highlighted in the BBC along with the news on credit crunch!

Finding out about him brought me to Ponderland.

I had been catching up on the past episodes of Ponderland through Channel 4 on Demand.

What I like about Ponderland is Russell's interpretation of what he thinks about ordinary people doing ordinary activities. He makes fun of them.

Some of what he says also make a lot of sense. He can be really vulgar too! Probably that's what make people laugh.

Here is one of the episodes I found in Google.

No comments: