Sunday, August 12, 2007

You must be kidding, Mr Potter!

One part of the latest Harry Potter (order of the phoenix) movie tickled me crazy. If anyone of you have seen the movie...

At the beginning of the show, Harry was mugged at a park. In a fit of anger, he took out his wand and threatened one of the muggers. Dark clouds formed and the sky turned dark at an instance.

The mugger looked up the sky in fear and said, "What have you done?!"

Harry said, "I don't know! I didn't do anything!"

I laughed out loud (in my heart). I thought Harry should say, "What?! Are you mad?! That's how our weather had been for ages!"
Hahaha....and this photo I took at the Wilberforce Sports Ground in Cambridge last November came to mind....**isn't that similar to the one shown in the movie?**

1 comment:

Raymond said...

hey email me what u wrote on the national essay writing contest!bravo!