Friday, August 17, 2007

What's next?

I have not submitted my dissertation. I am still waiting for my supervisor to go through it and give his final "blessings" to print.

1 tonne to be shipped home, 2 tonnes to be left here, 0.5 tonne to the recycling bin and 3 tonnes of souvenirs to go back with me. Total 6.5tonnes of nonsense.

In the mean time, I have started packing without knowing when to leave. Things do accumulate over the year. I never knew I had so many things until I started packing. I threw lots of stuff too. Tonnes of course notes there!

I have not bought my flight ticket because I am still weighing several options post-Cambridge. As this will lead me to different things in life, I would certainly need to take some time to ponder and pray over it. I hope I could receive a feedback on one of the options by next week. I will be more decided then.

No comments: