Thursday, July 05, 2007

New Toy


Finally, I have gotten myself a new camera- the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7. This time with a 12X Optical Zoom (it never stops to get any bigger!) and it's 6MP, double the resolution of my old one, but still not the highest available in the market. I guess the market's at 10.1MP but I'm fine with 6. After all, I'd most likely set to 2MP most of the time. Other things about the camera - runs on SD card, Leica lens, image stabiliser, new joystick control and weighs 310g only! More photos soon....

9 comments:

feifeipinky said...

hehe...hv fun wit ur new camera..nice. ^_^

shirley ng said...

that was what we wanted to get initially! hmm like minds think alike?

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

it's a cool camera. i am having so much fun with the optical zoom and it does magic! only thing the buttons are not as solid as olympus'. but that's ok, picture quality is what i want!

zafi said...

wahhhhh
so fast!
happy "pictureinggg" hahhahahahha

Anonymous said...

the alden is back!

Wadi: said...

Hope you could snap me with your new toy. lol

Angel Wong said...

OMG!!!
I LURVEEE your new toy!!!!

Raymond said...

how much is your toy?so rich heh LOl

No Angel said...

patah tumbuh hilang berganti ;P. Handsome jugak camera baru tuh. Looking forward to more adventures with you and your new toy.