Monday, June 02, 2008

Where on earth did they come from?

When I first arrived into Cambridge, I took with me a piece of luggage.

When I moved to Reading last year, I had to use a compact car.

When I moved to London two days ago, I had to get a wagon.

On both occasions, they were packed to the roof!


If the maths are right, I may have to ship a container by the time I return to Malaysia!

Thing is I have never felt squeezed for space nor realised that I have bought many things in the past eight months. But when I had to move, I wonder where on earth did these things come from?!

2 comments:

Kiki said...

So, you have moved to London already? Wish that you will enjoy your new life and your new job in London!

feifeipinky said...

dont worry...haha..will offer u a hand when u moving back to m'sia..class 1...haha