Sunday, April 06, 2008

Oh! And Before I Forget...

Winter has officially ended and we've already turned our clocks an hour ahead last week. Much of the lower half of the UK has been experiencing a mild winter this year. It was as if Mother Nature has forgotten this part of the country. I've also kept away my winter jacket and brought out my hoodie.

And just as England was looking forward to Spring, Mother Nature only remembered this morning and said, "Oh! And before I forget...here's some snow for you, England!

Outside my room window

Outside where I stay. Edwardian architecture turned white.


(All pictures enlargeable)

Rear elevation of my where I work. Nice building eh!


Side elevation of the office

River Thames


What? Hello? What was that you were trying to say? Hello?

Peek-a-boo! I see you!


I created the first snowman that was so small, it pales into insignificant in this picture.

So I made a bigger one. A really huge one!
Meet Mr Straw Berrynose!

And his mangled form...

6 comments:

SinLoong 欣伦 said...

woW! ur office building looks super cool! very special... what company is that? very nice winter pics~ (ehem, except for the snowman... kinda ugly...lol)

Anonymous said...

nice pictures

Kiki said...

Your pics are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This totally reminds me of that day after the official start of spring, we had a snow storm alert here in Chicago!
Teri

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

SL: It's a new building. The company built it in 2001. Touted as a sustainable building.

Lyna: Thanks.

Kiki: Thanks too. In part thanks to you for replacing the camera for me!;)

Teri: A little bit of snow shower can do alot of harm in the UK - airport, train services and road accidents. If we had the type of snow in Chicago, we'll be crippled big time! haha.

Raymond said...

Fyi ive never seen snow in my life!Do u know how lucky u are!