Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Looks

I was exploring a website recommended once by BBC's technology segment. It's a face transformation website.

I cropped one of my photos and played with the transformation. The first choice was to reverse my face into a baby's. It turned out like a killer Chuckie! In fact I discovered I have an extra set of teeth than I wished for.

Then, I went on to transform myself into a child and then an old man. It was really scary looking at myself becoming old. I looked dry and haggard.

Then there was a function to make myself an Afro-Caribbean. Hmm, I actually liked the way I look as an African! I've also made myself a Caucasian. I thought I looked like one of my colleagues in this one, and had I been one, I would most likely be another John!

Then I tried immortalising myself into a manga character. I thought this made me look like an evil manga character. I should show less of my teeth!
I went a little further to see how I would have looked 3 million years ago at the early curve of evolution. I must be the first fossil to be unearthed with a pair of spectacles!

I haven't found any of the transformation near to what I was, so I hope I wouldn't find myself near to what they say I'll be!

After coming out of the site, it's become clear that there is so much more to know in the world than our human understanding can understand and grasp. I am now more convinced there is such a thing as God.

3 comments:

feifeipinky said...

hahaha...interesting.

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

didn't transform into a girl??? hahaha!

zafi said...

Hilarious.. :D
i will give a shot!