Monday, March 30, 2009

Losing sleep

I have been sleeping at 2am for the past three days because I had some dealings that need settling in Malaysia.

Yesterday I promised myself to make a little improvement by sleeping at 1am latest.

When the clock struck 1am, I started winding down and completed the final sentence in my email. Then the clock turned to 2.01am.

Drat! I forgotten it was the beginning of British Summer Time. The clocks go forward an hour on the last Sunday of March. Always remember that "spring forward, fall back".

Life is unfair. I am just destined to sleep at 2am no matter how hard I try!

2 comments:

feifeipinky said...

waoh! so fast...another 6mths gone!
hmm...u better have a good rest after this.

zafi said...

hey Alden, im back in uk now... ive decided to change university :P
Rhul to Plymouth...Do come here!
hows life?
take care mate!