Monday, January 07, 2008

Winning a Challenge

Just when I thought I'll not get a Christmas present, I got one anyhow. I won a present for the recent challenge in the gym. The challenge "12 days of Christmas", required members to clock in 12 visits to the gym for the month of December before the new year. Minus the bank holidays, we effectively had around 25 days to do that or at least 3 times a week.

I made the 12 visits on Christmas Eve, just me being a last minute person as usual, and became eligible for the draw.

When I checked last week, I won a prize! It was nothing expensive, not a big deal really. It was just a draw string bag. I'd call it a gym bag. Being rewarded for something I worked for is quite a nice feeling. It's the recognition that matters, not the value.

And guess what, I don't know where is the bag now...hahahaha.

But it's okay. I'm now trying my luck for the next challenge; "Counting the cost of Christmas". Wish me luck...

3 comments:

feifeipinky said...

wah..congrat!btw, how's "counting the cost of Christmas" work??? sounds interesting.. ;p

Raymond said...

gimme the bag!

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

Raymond: You can have my bag if you want. That's if I bring it back.